HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer Setup
Remove the Officejet Pro 8620 printer out of the carton:
- Open the shipment box using a sharp material and then remove all the components such as a printer manual and installer CD from it.
- Discard all the protective tapes that surround the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer.
- Also, remove the sticker present on the operation panel of your Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
Insert the two-sided printing component or duplexer:
- Locate the duplexer in the shipment box and then take it out. Handle the duplexer by its sides such that the rollers on it face the Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Move the duplexer inside until it fixes into position.
- Turn the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer back so that it fronts side faces you.
- If required, install the Tray 2 into your Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Establish the power connection and specify the preferences:
- Attach the electrical cable to the power port located on your Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Plug the other end of the cable to a working outlet.
- Force press the Officejet Pro 8620 printer’s Power button to switch it On.
- Now, go to the front panel of your device and then choose your desired language.
- Tap the Continue button and swipe up the display to select your country or region name.
- Press the Continue button and then select the Date and Time option.
- Choose the month, day, and year. End the initialization procedure by touching the Done button.
Place papers into the Tray 1:
- Grasp Tray 1 and then pull it out.
- Hold the slider tabs and then move the paper width guides to their extreme ends.
- Load plain blank papers into the main input tray and confirm that the side to be printed is facing downwards.
- If required, move the width guides in so that they lie against the edges of the paper.
- Pull the output tray extender out and then lift the paper catch.
Insert the Setup ink cartridges:
- Locate the ink cartridge access door on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer and then raise it.
- Wait until your HP device remains silent. Take the shipped cartridge out of it packing.
- Hold the new cartridge by its sides and make sure that the nozzles on it face the Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Place the ink cartridge in the correct slot and push until it snaps into position.
- Follow the above steps for installing the other new cartridges.
- After you have inserted the cartridges, lower the access door.
How to Download Driver on Windows & Mac
- A driver is a software that acts as a communication medium between the Windows or Mac PC and the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer.
- The latest driver for your Hewlett Packard printer is available on this site.
- Before you initiate the download procedure, check if your personal computer has enough storage space.
- Confirm that your Internet connection is active.
- Update the software files that are present on your Mac or Windows system.
- Start the downloading process by selecting the Driver Download button on this page.