HP Officejet Pro 8620 Setup
Remove the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer out of the carton:
- Open the shipment box using a sharp material and then remove all the components such as a printer manual and installer CD from it.
- Discard all the protective tapes that surround the printer.
- Also, remove the sticker present on the operation panel of your 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer.
Insert the two-sided printing component or duplexer:
- Locate the duplexer in the shipment box and then take it out. Handle the duplexer by its sides such that the rollers on it face the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Setup printer.
- Move the duplexer inside until it fixes into position.
- Turn the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer back so that it fronts side faces you.
- If required, install the Tray 2 into your Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Establish the power connection and specify the preferences:
- Attach the electrical cable to the power port located on your Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Plug the other end of the cable to a working outlet.
- Force press the Officejet Pro 8620 printer’s Power button to switch it On.
- Now, go to the front panel of your device and then choose your desired language.
- Tap the Continue button and swipe up the display to select your country or region name.
- Press the Continue button and then select the Date and Time option.
- Choose the month, day, and year. End the initialization procedure by touching the Done button.
Place papers into the Tray 1:
- Grasp 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer Tray 1 and then pull it out.
- Hold the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer slider tabs and then move the paper width guides to their extreme ends.
- Load plain blank papers into the main input tray and confirm that the side to be printed is facing downwards.
- If required, move the HP Officejet Pro 8620 Setup printer width guides in so that they lie against the edges of the paper.
- Pull the output tray extender out and then lift the paper catch.
Insert the Setup ink cartridges:
- Locate the ink cartridge access door on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer and then raise it.
- Wait until your HP device remains silent. Take the shipped cartridge out of it packing.
- Hold the new cartridge by its sides and make sure that the nozzles on it face the Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Place the ink cartridge in the correct slot and push until it snaps into position.
- Follow the above steps for installing the other new cartridges.
- After you have inserted the cartridges, lower the access door.
How to Download Driver on Windows & Mac
- A driver is a software that acts as a communication medium between the Windows or Mac PC and the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer.
- The latest driver for your Hewlett Packard printer is available on this site.
- Before you initiate the HP Officejet Pro 8620 driver download procedure, check if your personal computer has enough storage space.
- Confirm that your HP Officejet Pro 8620 Setup printer Internet connection is active.
- Update the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer software files that are present on your Mac or Windows system.
- Start the downloading process by selecting the Driver Download button on this page.