Quick Steps for Driver Install on Mac
The 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 Printer driver can be installed on your Mac computer by using the driver installation CD that was provided with your printer in the packaging, or by installing it after downloading it from our website. These steps will guide you on how you can install the driver through both the methods mentioned above.
- A CD slot is not provided in the latest Mac computers. However, you can still use the installation CD to install the driver on your computer.
- Take the 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 driver installation CD out of its box.
- On another computer that has a CD slot, place the CD on the CD drive tray and push it in.
- When that CD is read by the computer, proceed to copy the CD’s contents to a USB thumb drive.
- Eject the CD and place it back in its box. Safely eject the thumb drive and insert it into a compatible USB port on your Mac.
- Power on the HP OJPRO6835 printer.
- Wait until the thumb drive is read by the computer. When the pop-up window appears, click on the relevant reason for opening the drive.
- Navigate to the path on the drive where you placed the driver and double-click the file.
- Click on the checkbox to agree to the terms & conditions and click Agree.
- Now, follow the prompts that the pop-up window displays to go ahead with the driver installation.
- Finish each step by following the instructions on the screen.
- Set the required connection mode using the options on the pop-up window.
- Connect the printer and computer when you are prompted to do so.
- After the 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 printer is connected to your computer, go to the Printers menu by clicking the Apple icon.
- When you find the printer on the list, try to perform a test print.
- To download the 123 HP OJPRO6835 driver from our website, look for the Driver Download button on this page.
- Click on the button to initialize the download process and save the driver to a folder on your computer.
- Return to step 8 to find out how to perform the installation.