Follow these simple instructions to install the Driver on your Windows computer.
- Navigate to the folder path where you saved the Driver.
- Double-click the appropriate file that has a .EXE extension.
- In the pop-up window, agree to the printer Terms & Conditions and click Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions correctly to finish the HP Officejet 4652 Driver installation.
- If you have a HP Officejet 4652 Setup printer driver CD, place it in the CD drive of your computer.
- After the CD is read, the Autoplay menu pops up on the screen.
- Tick the checkbox and proceed to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose a typical 123.hp.com/setup 4652 printer installation method to let the computer locate the Driver and install it.
- Wait until the 123.hp.com/oj4652 Driver is installed and then perform a test print.