Install the 123.hp.com/oj200 printer driver on your Windows system to connect it to your printer successfully.
We offer links to download the full-feature driver on your computer.
- Key in the OS version and the printer model number in the textbox available.
- We optimize the results and display them on the following page. Click the Download button near the suitable driver.
- Wait patiently for the download to complete. Double-click on the 123.hp.com/oj200 driver setup file in the Downloads folder.
- The Let’s Get Started screen will be displayed first. Tap Continue.
- Have a look at the Installation Agreement and Settings, and then agree to it.
- You have to wait until the network devices and drivers install on your computer.
- Next, go with the Manual Setup option to set up the 123.hp.com/oj200 printer based on your choice.
- Choose the method of connection in the next screen that opens. You can set it up via a wired or wireless connection.
- It will check for the network environment and display the printers available.
- Click on your 123.hp.com/oj 200 printer and wait till the web services are installed.
- Enter the information required in the Fax Setup Wizard window carefully.
- Answer the questions available below the details specified.
- Choose a primary use for your 123.hp.com/oj200 printer.
- Let the alignment process finish, and then take a test print.