Download Driver and Manual
Download Driver for Windows
How to setup and install Printer
To set up the HP Laserjet 1010 printer and install it on your Windows device, follow the procedure given below.
- Remove the outer tape to open the package.
- Check if the printer package contains all the components.
- Inside the box, you can find the accessories such as power cord, power cable, adapter, ink cartridges, installation CD, warranty card, and user guide.
- If any component is missing inside the package, then contact the manufacturer for support.
- Hold the two handles of the printer and slowly pull it out of the package.
- Clear all the outer & inner package materials from the printer.
- Make sure to remove the packing material on the scanner glass, paper tray, and ink cartridges slots.
- Link one side of the power cable to the adapter and the other end to the HP Laserjet 1010 printer.
- Plug in the power cord into the wall outlet and turn on your HP Laserjet 1010 printer
- Wait for the HP Laserjet 1010 printer to finish its warm-up period.
- After that, set the basic preference such as setting time, date, country/region, and language.
- Click the OK button. Now, get a stack of U.S or A4 paper to fill the paper tray.
- Make sure to adjust the width guides before loading the paper into the tray.
- Load the paper into the tray. Open the ink cartridge door.
- Unpack the ink cartridge package and remove the tape covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles.
- First, insert the tri-color ink cartridge into the printer and then insert the black cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge door that is open.
- Now, install the printer driver on your Windows system from the installation CD provided with the package or the official site.
- After installing the print driver, run the alignment tool for your HP Laserjet 1010 printer.
How to Download Driver on Windows & Mac
Download the full feature driver for the HP Laserjet 1010 printer on your Windows, follow the procedure given below.
- First, you have to do the basic printer setup as instructed by the user guide.
- Open a web browser on your computer to download the printer driver of the HP Laserjet 1010 printer on your Windows computer.
- Click anywhere in the search field and type the URL code of the printer’s official site.
- Hit the Enter button. Now the official page of the printer opens.
- Type the HP Laserjet 1010 printer keyword in the search field and click the Submit button.
- Scroll the screen, select the Software, Firmware, and Drivers tab. Click the Go button.
- Click the Change button, select your operating system (Windows) and the version type (Windows 7,8, or 10) the pop-up menu.
- Click the Download button in the Driver-Product Installation Software section.
- Create a folder to save the driver file when prompted.
- Wait for the download process to complete.
- Once the HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver file is downloaded successfully, open it and begin the installation.
How to install Driver
Perform the instructions as given below to install the HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver on your Windows computer.
- To begin the installation, you have to open the downloaded HP Laserjet 1010 printer driver file on your Windows computer.
- Make sure that you have done the setup as displayed on the screen.
- Click the Continue button on the Lets’ gets started page.
- Checkmark the box to agree with the end user license on the Installation Agreements & Settings page.
- Wait for the basic device software to install on your Windows computer.
- Select the Automatic or Manual setup option as per your wish on the Connection Options page.
- Choose the USB connection on the Connection Options page.
- If you are confused with the connection type, then click the Help button on the Connection Options page.
- Now the network check-up process begins, wait for it to complete.
- Choose the HP Laserjet 1010 printer from the installed device list.
- If you wish to share your device information with the other users, click the Yes button on the Turn On Device Sharing page.
- Wait for the Network Device Installation process to complete.
- If you want to stop the installation process, click the Cancel button.
- Enter your device information when prompted.
- Wait for the on-screen process to complete.
- Click the Continue button on the Alignment Finished page.
- Choose the Finish button in the Setup Complete page.
The HP Laserjet 1010 printer model does not support any of the Mac systems.
How to Download Manual
To download the HP Laserjet 1010 printer user manual, perform the step-by-step procedure given below.
- Open a browser on your Windows to begin the download.
- Type the URL code of the printer in the search field and click the Enter button.
- Tap the Product tab, enter your printer series number and click the Submit button.
- Select the User Guide tab and choose the user manual file you wish to download.
- Click the Download button on the PDF viewer.
- Wait for the download process to complete.
- Once the HP Laserjet 1010 printer user manual is download, open it, and utilize it as per your need.